Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking....weekend!

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, but we are starting the party early this weekend to give you plenty of time to get inspired and play along!  We have 3 fun filled days planned for you, so set out a bowl of food and some water for the kids, get comfy clothes on and get your creative juices flowing!

We have a special sponsor for this weekend!  Welcome to:

 

Little Blue Button Stamps has a shop full of great digital stamps, sentiments and more!  Olga is offering TWO prizes for us!  One for this weekend and the other all month long!

National Scrapbooking Weekend Prize:  $10 gift certificate to the Little Blue Button online store!

How to enter?  You will get one entry for each of the following:
1.  Like them Facebook at Little Blue Button Stamps
2.  Join the Little Blue Button Site (go to their blog and on the right hand side part way down is a button to click to join)
3.  Decide which item in her shop is your favorite

Make a separate comment on THIS post for each of the above to be entered.  I will draw a winner on Monday!

Our second prize is a $20 gift certificate to the Little Blue Button online store!

You will be entered for this prize for each link you post on this month's Mr. Linky!  Your links MUST have to do with either the kits or challenges/projects posted for THIS month in order to count.

So, have you finished your May kit yet?  No?  Well, get started on it!  If you have already finished it then we have some extra inspiration for you!

Melissa, from our DT, introduced me to CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!  What a great site!  So we are going to get our "Law and Order On" and try some of their challenges!

To play along...pick one (or all) of the case files and create some kits based on them.  Think about trying a page kit or card kit to mix things up a bit!

Inspiration #1: Case File # 67




Inspiration #2: Case File #64





Inspiration #3: Case File #52

Inspiration #4: Case File #37

Inspiration #5: Case File #29


Please head over to The CSI Blog to check out how AWESOME they are!  And give them a shout out on facebook...tell them we sent you!  

Tomorrow we will be heading over to the crime lab to see what we can dig up.  See you then!

9 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff! I love digi stamps as they are so versatile and don't take up loads of room. Little Blue Button Stamps is one that I haven't heard of so thank you for pointing them out at I have liked them on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have joined the Blue Button site and had a really good scout around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sentiment digis as I can use them on mr cards and my layouts. My favourite is probably "Love Sentiments" with that sweet little "kiss" quote. These images are so cheap too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really difficult to decide which item in shop is my favorite, but... I finally decided: this one :
    http://lbbstamps.com/?wpsc_product_category=recipe-cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've "liked" little blue button on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the "Pink crush" journaling cards the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of lovely digi stamps - a new concept for me. I really like the Christmas tags - especially the one on the far left. I can really imagine using that on one of my Jingle Belles cards.

    I'm off to check out the CSI stuff now - also a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.